Uxbridge Town Chaplaincy
We find that, from time to time, many people need someone to talk to, or a safe place where they can share their concerns. All too often difficult circumstances or simply the pressures of life can leave us stressed or worried. It can be difficult to know where to turn.
The Uxbridge Town Chaplaincy offers:
- An independent confidential listening service
- Time to talk through any issues, personal or work related
- A safe place outside work, if required
- Appropriate referrals to other organisations
- On-going pastoral care and support when needed
- Opportunities to raise spiritual issues
- Opportunities for prayer if required
Although the Chaplaincy has a Christian foundation, it is there for people of any faith or none.
Anyone working in the town is welcome to contact us.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Oasis: Uxbridge Town Chaplaincy’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Contact Uxbridge Town Chaplaincy’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]